COVID-19 Safety Protocols
At the Florida Dance Conservatory, the safety of our staff and our dancers is very important to us. We understand the concerns surrounding COVID-19 and are working to create a safe environment for our dancers to keep on dancing with us. To that end, we have created the following safety protocols based on the recommendations of the CDC:
- Masks or Buffs (Neck Gaiters) must be worn at all times while in the studio.
- Classes sized are limited to no more than 10 per Studio including the instructor. Dancers must maintain 6 foot spacing while in class.
- All classes are drop off only. Parents are not allowed to wait in the studio.
- Upon arrival, Dancers will have their temperatures checked. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be allowed to attend class.
- Dancers will apply hand sanitizer upon arrival at the studio and throughout class as possible and necessary.
- Studios and the bathrooms will be cleaned every 2 hours. Studios will be aired out between classes.
- For Summer Camp, outdoor time will be added throughout the day. Lunch will be eaten at the park behind the studio, weather permitting,
- Each Dancer will be given a small amount of their own craft supplies. They are not to share these supplies and must keep them for the entire week.
- Each Dancer will be given a labeled plastic bin in which to store their dance bags, lunches, craft supplies, etc. Dancers are not to touch other's bins.
- If a Dancer is not feeling well or if a they are exposed to someone with the virus, please STAY HOME. Contact tracing is recommended but not required.
- Refunds will NOT be given unless FDC is ordered by the local, state, or federal level to cancel camps.